Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Picture update. :)

This blog post is so late but i have had so much stuff going on with me recently. Goodness gracious. I'm gonna blog in the next couple of days about that and about what God has been doing in my life. But for now i'm just gonna post some pictures. :)

Let's start with New Years. :)
We always blow everyone out of the neighborhood with all the fire works daddy buys. It's absolutely ridiculous. Not to mention the 6 year olds that light the fireworks. Never a dull moment thats for sure.










Then all the other pictures i have to post our from our youth trip to the mountains. I have been so blessed with my CCC family. Everyone single one of them are so precious. I have known a lot of them since day one at Christ City and i met a ton of them on this trip. I'm so thankful for every single one of them. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment