Thursday, July 22, 2010

update--

i know. i know. blogging is honestly a MUST.

so i would love to tell you something life changing has happened. But lately it has just kinda been the same. Which is a good thing. Because there is nothing to not love about my life at the moment. I mean there i things that i would not mind being a little different here and there. But for the most part life is perfect!

Well first of all, please be praying for Carolyn Williams & the family. She is my Aunt Sonia's mother and she is probably one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. Growing up she was just like a grandmother to me. Unfortunately she has been battling ovarian cancer for around 10 years. She has had it 4 separate times and done chemo. Well this time the doctors said there was nothing they could do. So we are gonna have to let her go. Which is one of the hardest things ever for me to even think about. But if we could get our selfish little minds to go away for even just a minute, we would know that dying is the best thing that could happen to any of us. Grandar is going to be in a better place very soon. And better off than any of us has ever even thought about being. So i know i want to keep her here. But life will be so much better for her. Please just continue to keep the family in your prayers. : )

Second of all, it has kind of been one of those weeks. Where things all of a sudden out of no where fall apart. I know Satan is testing me. I just know it. But i am not going to let him get the best of me. He has tried to scramble things up a bit. But i will make sure he fails. After all if you really think about what is important in life, you learn that all the little things don't matter. I know my life is gonna have ups and downs where Satan is gonna try and get me but, the thing is... i know the end of the story. I know i belong to Jesus forever. and that is unchangeable.

Last but not least, im in love with summer. And this one has gone by MUCH too fast. But lucky for me i still have things to look forward to.( Like im going to the mountains and 25 people are staying in one house. But they are all like family so its gonna be GOOD times. : ) ) And even though i absolutely hate the thought of school starting back i know this is gonna be a good year. I can just feel it. This year just seems to exactly right. Everything is in place. I got great classes, perfect teachers. All of my friends are exactly who i want them to be. (the friend road has been a tough one lately) but i know where i am is perfect. I know it is where God wants me. Family is going great. Our sweet little Ethiopian princess gets closer everyday. (pray for that one). And i have my Jesus right next to me. : ) life is good.

blahh.
lovin life.
lovin people.
lovin Jesus.

1 comment: